Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Wet and Aggressive Corella challenges Magpie

Friday 26 June 2015

Words for Wednesday Update.

The jury is in, and the writing prompts will continue, at least until after October.

Most people seem to prefer a weekly prompt.

The who, when and where gets a bit more complicated.

River has agreed to do July on her blog.

Jacquelineand has agreed to do August, also on her blog

Susan F will do September, I assume on her blog.

Margaret Adamson and her friend Sue are going to provide the words for October.  Margaret's blog is largely nature related and she has agreed to send the words to me and I will post them on their behalf here.  Sadly, time constraints mean that Margaret is unable to follow more blogs so she and her friend Sue will only be able to participate when the words appear on a blog she is already following.

On the final week of each month whoever is responsible for the words will include a link to the blogger who is going to take over for the next month.  It isn't perfect, but spreading the meme across multiple blogs means that we will be able to reach more people in the blogosphere - which has to be a plus.

We have also been offered assistance by the following people.  I hope they will let us know when and how they will be able to play.
Alex J Cavanaugh has offered to help with prompts.
Kylie has offered to provide visual prompts.
Dianne Tolley has also stuck her hand up.

Thank you one and all. 

28 comments:

  1. I'm glad so many people are helping out, it takes the pressure off everybody and we may end up with many more people participating in the writing side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River: It is lovely isn't it? And makes me feel a bit guilty that we left Delores to shoulder the burden for so long.

      Delete
  2. That's pleasing you have help, or I should say everyone is helping each other, so may it continue....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whiteangel: I do love the blogosphere. Warmth, wonder and oodles of support.

      Delete
  3. This is wonder EC ...I'm so glad you are going to have assistance. It is true that sometimes the words just don't want to come.....especially for the alternate list. It gives me the warm fuzzies that I started something that folks want to continue. Again, my humble thanks that you were willing to take this on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delores: As I said to River, I am feeling guilty that we left you to carry the load for so long. And snuggle into those warm fuzzies - they are deserved.

      Delete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to have so many people step up when asked? I'm glad it's all working out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJan: It is great. And I hope the circle will just keep expanding.

      Delete
  5. Wow, what incredible team work by all. I will have to check your older posts as it seems I may have missed a vote process. But in any case, I'm so willing to play along too. This last week has been rough for me, since our land line (internet service) was gone! Thanks to our road crew. Hopefully they will be more careful in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen S: If you would like to play as well you would be more than welcome. Do you have any month in mind? And yes, I hope your land-line is now safe.

      Delete
  6. It is so cool that so many people are willing to pitch in and keep Delores' brainchild going strong. Y'all are super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan: It is wonderful isn't it? Really wonderful.

      Delete
  7. Its great when bloggies unite to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spacerguy: More than great. And lots of really good reading comes with the writing.

      Delete
  8. Hi Sue,

    Sorry I've been unable to keep up with what's going on. About normal for me, then :)

    It's awesome to see such blogger teamwork dedicated to the concept Delores started.

    Have a lovely weekend, Sue.

    Gary ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. klahanie: A lovely weekend to you too. And thank you for stopping by. I know you are busy. And so very tired.

      Delete
  9. This sounds like a great plan, EC! And yes, my turn for September will be done on my blog, The Most - - of Every Moment.
    By the way, my post using this week's words was published just today, if anyone is interested in stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan F.: I have seen your use of the words - and loved them. I hope others get as much fun out of them as I did. And thank you for September.

      Delete
    2. I'll stop by and read too if I can; sometimes I have trouble accessing Google+ blogs

      Delete
  10. I don't post on Wednesdays, but I would be happy to supply prompts. I could send them by email to whichever host needs prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex J. Cavanaugh: Thank you. I know how busy you are and appreciate it.

      Delete
  11. I've had a go in my latest blog. It was fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna of the Mutton Years: I loved your contribution, and hope that you continue to play.

      Delete
  12. Sorry! Many family members coming and going this month and next, and I don't want to be a flakey wordsmith. That's the worst kind. Fall perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS That would be your spring, I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riot Kitty: When you are ready that would be wonderful.

      Delete
  14. Look at that sky!! I saw an amazing rain yesterday. Best I've seen in years!

    ReplyDelete